Sebastian Walch studied business administration at the University of St. Gallen, Switzerland, where he obtained a Bachelor of Business Administration in 2008 and a Master of Arts in Accounting & Finance in 2010.
After graduation, he worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers AG in Zurich and Bern for several years and was registered in the Swiss registry of certified public accountants as an audit expert in 2016. In 2019, he obtained his CPA license in Liechtenstein and in 2020, he was admitted as a fiduciary. Sebastian Walch has been working in the fiduciary sector in Liechtenstein since 2016 and founded his own auditing company in 2019.
In the team of the trust companies WALL TRUST REG. and Tower Trust Company reg. Sebastian Walch manages, in addition to this independent work as a CPA, the accounting, tax and human resources departments.
- Financial accounting
- Personnel administration
- Tax consultancy
- Asset protection
- Succession planning
- Foundation and trust law
Admissions & Memberships
- Trustee registered with the Financial Market Authority Liechtenstein, December 2021
- Certified Public Accountant registered with the Financial Market Authority Liechtenstein, August 2019
- Certified Public Accountant registered with the Federal Audit Oversight Authority in Switzerland, July 2016
- Member of the Liechtenstein Association of Auditors
- Member of the Liechtenstein Institute of Professional Trustees and Fiduciaries
- Trustee examination Liechtenstein, October 2020
- Certified Public Accountant exam Liechtenstein, August 2019
- Certified Public Accountant exam Switzerland, July 2016
- University of St. Gallen (HSG) – School of Business, Law and Social Sciences, Switzerland
Master of Arts in Accounting & Finance (M.A. HSG), September 2010
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (B.A. HSG), March 2008
CPA and Trustee
T +423 340 33 55